1. The smile on a baby’s face when you play pat-a-cake. What other human being in the world would give you such undivided, rapt attention?
2. Catching the intriguing perfume of a flower that you can’t identify but you know is somewhere nearby.
3. Achieving the all-time highest score on a computer game and posting it for the whole world to see.
4. Actually feeling the sun on your face and the wind at your back.
5. Recalling the name of someone you’ve met just once before, a long time ago.
6. A freshly bathed toddler in fuzzy pajamas.
7. Thinking of song lyrics that express perfectly how you’re feeling at this exact moment and singing them under your breath.
8. The smell of a steaming pot of homemade vegetable soup.
9. Being in the middle of a really good novel – or, even, better, two – and knowing you have several hundred more pages to go.
10. That sound your steps make when you walk through fallen leaves on a very quiet autumn day.
11. An empty laundry hamper and a full clothesline.
12. A yummy, healthy meal prepared, served, and cleaned up by someone you love.
13. The first tiny tomato that appears in your backyard Minneapolis garden after too many months of freezing Midwest winter weather.
14. Introducing two of your friends that you know from very different circles and finding that they like each other as much as you like them.
15. Walking barefoot slowly through squishy, gooey, wonderful wet sand or mud.
16. Finding a recipe that calls for only ingredients that you already have in your pantry.
17. Listening to the symphony of birdsong first thing in the morning.
18. Realizing that your firstborn has suddenly become taller than you are.
19. Ice cubes.
20. Staying up as late as you please or going to bed as early as you want. In either case, waking up refreshed.
21. When somebody remembers to bring salt to the picnic.
22. Liking the movie just as much as the book.
23. Finding a missing earring before you throw out its mate.
24. Your boss telling you what you did right.
25. A balloon that floats by you out of nowhere.
26. Being able to “get” a joke in a foreign language. Better still, being able to tell a joke in a foreign language.
27. Spritzing yourself with a plant sprayer on a boiling summer day.
28. Teaching someone an essential skill.
29. Just enough blankets.
30. Trying the latest good-for-you food, and discovering that it’s absolutely delicious.
31. Stretching out in the grass, looking for faces in the clouds.
32. Going back to a vacation spot you loved as a kid and finding that it hasn’t changed.
33. Those few days of the year when you don’t need to switch on your air conditioning or heating.
34. Expressing your inner artist, whether it’s with paintbrush, keyboard, or garden tools.
35. Spotting a huge chunk of unblemished birch bark just lying there on the ground.
36. When your checkout line moves the fastest.
37. Fostering a rescue pet.
By Laura Firszt, Networx.
Networx.com empowers people to make educated, economical and Earth-friendly renovation and home repair choices. We are a community of homeowners, renters and contractors who are committed to sharing home improvement expertise and experience.
Would feeling fantastic every day make a difference in your life?
Healthy Highway is a Healthy Lifestyle Company offering Lifestyle Solutions for a Happy Healthy You! We help people who are…
- Wanting Work Life Balance.
- Needing Stress Relief.
- Concerned about their health and the environment.
- Frustrated battling allergies to gluten, foods, dust, chemicals, pollen.
- Overwhelmed with choosing the best products for their body, home, and office.
- Unsatisfied with their relationships with the men and women in their life and are ready to transform them into satisfying, happy partnerships.
- Standing at a Career Crossroad.
- Preparing to start a family and want a healthy baby.
- Seeking solutions for aging, more energy, and a good night’s sleep!
Are any of these an issue or problem for you? Would it make sense for us to spend several minutes together to discuss your needs and how HealthyHighway can meet them? As a Healthy Lifestyle Coach with an emphasis on allergies and wellness, Leesa teaches her clients to make informed choices and enables them to make needed changes for a Happy Healthy Lifestyle. What you eat, what products you use ~ on your body and in your home and office, how you talk to yourself ~ it all matters!
I look forward to helping YOU Live a Happy Healthy Life! Remember, Excellent Health is found along your way, not just at your destination.
Leesa A. Wheeler
Member International Association for Health Coaches
ring ~ 770-393-1284
write ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
visit ~ www.healthyighway.org
coach, consult, contact ~ www.healthyhighway.org/contact.html
(Don’t live in Atlanta? Not a problem! We do virtual coaching worldwide!)
join our mailing list ~ www.healthyhighway.org
chcws ~ www.chews4health.com/Leesa
enjoy ~ www.chewcolat.com
follow ~ www.twitter.com/HealthyHighway
learn ~ www.healthyhighway.wordpress.com
join ~ www.google.com/+LeesaWheeler
skpe ~ healthyhighway