Happiness is still a mystery to most of us, but glimpses of it are to be found in simple moments like these…
- A fresh-from-the-farm meal, enjoyed in the garden with your family.
- Popcorn at the movies.
- Listening to an old song and leafing through the album of memories that it stirs up in your mind…
- Throwing “should” to the wind and letting the moment take you away!
- Time spent with your best friend, even if it is a quick cup of coffee.
- The sight of butterflies in a garden full of blossoms.
- A lung full of pure, sweet, mountain air.
- Children playing in the rain. Children playing anywhere. Children.
- A new shirt or dress that makes you feel fit and radiant.
- The smell of vanilla and cinnamon filling your home.
- Those moments before bedtime, when you curl up with a beautiful book.
- A look of love from someone you love.
Really, happiness can be so very simple! A quick gladdening of the heart, a fleeting but fulfilling emotion…
Please add to the list. I would love to hear about the things that make you happy!
By Shybhra Krishan
Writer, editor and journalist Shubhra Krishan is the author of Essential Ayurveda: What it is and what it can do for you (New World Library, 2003), Radiant Body, Restful Mind: A Woman’s book of comfort (New World Library, 2004), and The 9 to 5 Yogi: How to feel like a sage while working like a dog (Hay House India, 2011).
Thank you for visiting! I believe that Excellent Health is found along your journey and not just at your destination. Would it make sense for us to spend several minutes together to discuss your Health Issues or Problems and how HealthyHighway can help YOU Live YOUR Optimum Life? Please complete the information on our Contact Us page to schedule your consultation today! I look forward to helping YOU Live YOUR Optimum Life!
Leesa A. Wheeler
Healthy Lifestyle Coach, Artisan, Author
ring ~ 770-393-1284
write ~ email@example.com
visit ~ www.HealthyHighway.org
consult ~ www.healthyhighway.org/contact.html
chews ~ www.Chews4Health.com/Leesa
enjoy ~ www.Chewcolat.com
follow ~ www.twitter.com/HealthyHighway
learn ~ www.healthyhighway.wordpress.com